Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tiles finished for the fantasy adventure board game!

Late last night, I finished cutting all the tiles for my upcoming fantasy adventure board game. It took me just under a month to get it done, and I've learned something from the experience: that's why there are factories in China to make stuff. Actually, I've learned a lot more, including what types of knives are better and worse for projects like these, and a few other crafty details.

All in all, I am having a good time making these copies of my games, and the point of it is to keep my energy moving, instead of stagnant, so I am achieving my goals. But it also re-enforces my understanding that in the long run I don't want to be a board game publisher, but stay an expert designer.


All the tiles, plus extras.


A stack of tiles for one copy of the game.