Thursday, January 15, 2015

2014 in review for Arcane Journeys

In the past year, I

1) completed the first run of Arcane Journeys the Fantasy Adventure Board Game, made many expansions, videos and scenarios for it.

2) Ran a contest for a book of my games.

3) Wrote some game design entries, with my favorite ones being, Theme is a Metaphor, and My Favorite Tools when Designing a Board Game.

4) Started a youtube channel for Arcane Journeys, with videos about my games.

5) Listed some games on DriveThruRPG: Tribes, Armies of the Dead, and the first edition of Seven Treasures.

6) Put out my book of games on the Kindle.

7) Put out some videos and new rules for Armies of the Dead.

8) Edited some older online games, on a whim, The Well, and the Subterranean Realms.


Plans for the new year include having demos and shows of Arcane Journeys the Fantasy Adventure Board Game at local stores, and development of more scenarios and expansions for that game.