Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Two board games getting published this year!

I just signed the contract for a company to publish the portuguese language rights version of Seven Treasures in Brazil. Seven Treasures is a fun simple adventure card game. I am excited because this is the first time a game of mine has been translated and published in a language not english. It will be coming out later this year, and will contain a few cards not found in the second edition, in order to facilitate printing requirements. In the meantime, if you want a copy, click here.
Additionally, an entirely new board game project of mine is being developed by a publisher, and we will be doing a kickstarter this summer. I am excited because this will be the first kickstarter involving a project of mine. I am looking forward to seeing how it works. I'll keep you posted on developments!