My friend Bob stopped by a few weeks ago to chat about game design, and I pulled out a game I made about 8 years ago, Armies of the Dead, to show him. He loved it and we got fired up about it, and he convinced me to make a very small run, like 10 of each, of a couple of my board games. It is a very involved project, and I am learning a lot.
Armies of the Dead has custom dice in it and I have tried a couple of ways of making those dice. The way I will go with for now is wooden cubes, wood-burned and/or painted.
I have also invented a few new pieces for the game, and introduced some new variables for play. I'll post those changes to the website, and put up an entry here when that is done.