Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Game Release Event



Lately I have made a few board games, either self-producing them or using a print-on-demand publisher.

I am figuring out how to get the news of these out to people, and I decided to have a game release event to celebrate the finishing of a small run of a game called Armies of the Dead, which is a complex dice strategy game. I have 8 copies.

Modern Myths is having a charity 24 hour board gaming day where they raise money for the Bay State Children's hospital, and they have kindly agreed to let me have a spot during that to show people my games.

I will have demo copies of 4 different board games, which you can play, and once you are in the event there will be lots of other people playing other board games if you want to stay and do that as well.

I will have copies of my games for sale, and will take orders if needed.

I hope you stop by to see my games and help raise a little money to save the lives of local children.

Entry is $5 at the door, which goes to charity, and you also get $5 of store credit you can spend at Modern Myths.

Event Details:
  • 4pm to 9pm on November 2, 2013
  • At Modern Myths, 34 Bridge Street #4, Northampton, Massachusetts.
  • Facebook Event