Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 in Review

At the begining of 2015, I had a game release event for Arcane Journeys the Fantasy Adventure Board Game, at Off the Wall Games. It was a fun time, and I sold all the copies I had made, which was the culmination of over a year of work making it.

In 2015, I did a lot of work on the online games, to make them compatible with mobile devices and tablets. That spurred on a lot of changes to layout, internal changes for speed, and refinement of the game play of almost all the games on the site. All in all, a very satisfying experience, with more work to do.

Additionally this year, I posted more articles about game design here, including Don't confuse 'good design' and your own preferred style of game play and Don't be Perfect.

And lastly, I started a series on symbolism in games. Which was a really fun thing for me. I hope to keep thinking about it in the future.

I hope the coming year is good for you!