Well, you know how it goes? You go into your code to change one thing... and you decide you need to update to HTML5 and CSS3, and etc and so forth. You go further and further down the rabbit hole. And that is what happened to me a couple of months ago, when I started making my site responsive for mobile devices. It has been great, and I have been doing things on the site and games I have been meaning to do for many years... but there is a lot more to do. Luckily I am enjoying it.
I have updated 10 of the 14 games so far, as well as all the supporting infrastructure, with responsive design, and often with game-play changes. I feel like it should all lead me somewhere good, and it is invigorating.
I think I will try and do a 're-release' of the site and games when I am done, which could be 3 to 6 months from now.